22 Springvale Lane, Millthorpe NSW 2798Sold
Premium Millthorpe land with massive shed!
Sold - Millthorpe NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Imagine creating your very own rural escape enjoying the surrounding farmland views on this premium 7 acre parcel of land.
Within walking distance to the Millthorpe Village, with cafes, restaurants and shops, and views to Mt Canobolas, this land is basalt rich soil. It’s only 20 minutes drive to Orange and even closer to the airport and hospital.
Now here’s the bonus, a massive shed, water storage and plumbing for a bathroom.
Now its your opportunity to build your dream home!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– 7 flat, prime acres (2.88 Ha)
– Massive 16x12m shed with plumbing for a bathroom installed
– 16m x 6m awning on a concrete slab
– 3 x industrial roller doors
– Sliding door plus 3 large windows
– Mezzanine floor- 4m x 12m
– Colourbond 120,000 litre water tank (to be installed soon)
– Small firewood shed
– Dam at the rear of the property
– Prime Basalt soil
– Established trees
– Walk to Millthorpe
– 20 mins drive to Orange
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
Beautifully established eucalypt trees align a near level secluded block with views to Mt Canobolas. Walking distance to the historic township of Millthorpe with vibrant cafes, restaurants and wineries. Close to Orange, Blayney and Bathurst with great education and career options. Largest building permission block with a lot of options available to build your dream home.
- Land is 2.88 hectare