1/25 Hughes Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Uninterrupted views and privacy!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This premium property is sitting on a massive 1152m2 block of land with only one adjoining neighbour. It has an amazing rural outlook and building is well under way with completion due soon.
Nestled in one of Orange’s most sought-after positions, this stunning property boasts a very private location. Meticulously built by premium builder, McHomes, it effortlessly combines contemporary living with a beautiful lifestyle. This is a home for those who want for the best in life. Please call us for an update on the expected completion date on 0417663687.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Large 1152m2 block
– Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite and deep bathtub overlooking rural views
– North facing living and kitchen with walk in pantry flowing to alfresco with views
– Reverse ducted air conditioning
– Second north facing living area or media room
– Massive triple garage with room for a workshop
– Demister on bathroom LED lights
– Instant hot water
– Ducted reverse cylce heating and cooling (17KW fully zoned)
– Heated bathroom floors
– Lopi gas fire in living area
– Stone bench tops, undermount sinks, hidden pantry
– Double glazed windows
– Westinghouse appliances
– Low lying timber TV cabinet
– Fitted desk in study
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
This home was designed with a peaceful lifestyle in mind, we really loved this block as soon as we saw it and its so private. It feels like you are sitting in the trees with the birds, plus the northern aspect and views are amazing!
RENTAL RETURN: $750 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,152 m²
- 3 Garage