1/8 Ives Street, Pambula NSW 2549Sold $480,000
Affordable living 5 minutes drive to the beach!
Unit Sold - Pambula NSW
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, within easy walking distance to the CBD, cafes and restaurants. A clever layout of floor space with views, offering two good sized bedrooms which are separated by the bathroom and a separate toilet. The kitchen overlooks the living area and has a great breakfast bar with views over the village and beyond. Additionally, this townhouse features a single lock-up garage with internal and rear yard access. The community has well maintained common areas and contains only three dwellings. This is the perfect investment and is carefree, peaceful living in the beautiful Pambula village, and the neighbours are so friendly!
– Two Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– One Bathroom, separate toilet
– Open plan kitchen and living area
– Single level design
– Secure single garage, internal access and remote entry
– Outside is a well established with private rear garden, fully fenced
– Reverse cycle inverter in living area
– Balcony with district views
Auction 27th November, 2pm on site, unless sold prior.
Please call Ash on 0417663687 if you wish to make an offer.
RATES: $591 per quarter
STRATA: $1,000 per annum approx
RENTAL RETURN $380-$420 per week
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces