1 Ramsay Close, Orange NSW 2800Sold $615,000
Substantial Family Home with Shed
House Sold - Orange NSW
The well-maintained brick home is located in a quiet location with excellent street appeal.
Positioned on a large corner block and level rear yard, the fastidious buyer will appreciate all the little finishing touches that add up to make this house a home. It’s clean and tidy, features established gardens, there is enough room for a young growing family, and best of all, there is not much to do but move in.
– 4 bedrooms, all with BIR’s
– Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and split air-con
– Great open plan family room
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, and plenty of cupboard storage
– Large family meals area/dining room
– Amazing undercover alfresco area, looking over the child-friendly north-east facing back garden
– Rainwater tank (connected to laundry & toilet)
– Secure double garage, with internal access
– Bonus double shed at rear of property, genuine side access
The current owners love the neighbourhood with the convenience of being close to town.
Approx. Land Size 909 m2
Rates $606 per quarter
Rental Appraisal $480 per week (subject to current market conditions)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 909 m²
- 4 Garage