1 Whitney Place, Orange NSW 2800$630,000
Affordable, lovely neighbourhood.
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
The spacious open-plan layout connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas, ideal for family gatherings. The well-appointed kitchen has good pantry and cupboard space , a dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar, making meal preparation a breeze. North facing living, perfect for the winter months. Now here’s the bonus, there is an enclosed sunroom, a perfect spot to unwind with a book or nice cuppa.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Kitchen with gas cooking and Westinghouse dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master with ensuite
– Brand new carpet in bedrooms
– New floor coverings in kitchen/dining/living area
– Ducted gas heating
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower
– External shutters – perfect for shift workers
– Drive through garage with remote control door
– Internal access from garage
– Covered alfresco or second carport at rear
– Low maintenance paved rear yard, northern aspect
– Garden shed
– Established family friendly neighbourhood
– Walk to Botanic gardens and Adventure Playground for the kids
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
It’s been a lovely low maintenance home and it’s such a beautiful quiet neighbourhood to live in. The view across to Mount Canobolas is lovely.
RATES: $626 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $575 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 446 m²