Family Home in Leafy Avenue
Brand new listing – This well-maintained brick home is located in a quiet avenue with lovely street appeal and is surrounded by well-established cottage gardens.
Positioned on the ‘high side’ of the avenue, 10 Blanche Avenue will appeal to the discerning buyer looking for a good-sized family home, in a family-friendly area, that is also close to town. From the moment you walk up the front entrance and into the first of two living rooms, you will feel instantly at home.
– 4 bedrooms, all with BIR’s
– Large home office/rumpus room or 5th bedroom*
– Great open plan family room with separate dining area
– Gas ducted heating throughout, along with split- air-con
– Second lounge room/living area
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and dishwasher
– Renovated 3 way bathroom and separate laundry
– Undercover alfresco & BBQ area, looking over the child-friendly north-facing back garden
– Vegetable patch area with raised garden beds
– Side access
– Established trees & hedges, ensuring a very secluded rear garden
* Original garage conversion. New owners could revert back to a double car space garage.
The current owners have loved the many family BBQs and get-togethers in the back yard. What you will love is the complete package, and knowing that you’ve finally found a great home, at a reasonable price.
Approx. Land Size 805 m2
Rates $594 per quarter
Rental Appraisal $450 per week (subject to current market conditions)