10 Cianfrano Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Family home, beautiful neighbourhood!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This spacious home is set in established private gardens on an easy care block of 814 square metres. The light filled spaces include a formal lounge and dining room plus a recently renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances. The bonus of this home is the second large living area at the rear which overlooks a covered alfresco area, just perfect for entertaining.
There are four bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and are separated by a three way bathroom which includes a full size bath. You will be comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating and a split system air-conditioner.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four bedrooms
– Master bedroom with renovated ensuite and 3 sided walk in robe
– Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes
– 3 way main bathroom with large claw foot bath
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
– Smeg stove, Bosch dishwasher and Schweigen rangehood
– Double garage
– Garden shed
– Two living areas
– Solid timber floors in the rear living area
– Alfresco area with pitched covered roof
– Quiet leafy neighbourhood
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the space and newly renovated kitchen and ensuite. It’s a fabulous home and garden for entertaining family and friends. The house offers privacy and a low maintenance garden. In addition, the house is in a great location, in a quiet cul-de-sac with walking pathways nearby and a welcoming neighbourhood.
RATES: $628 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $540 – $580 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 814 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces