102 Berrilee Road, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,520,000
A home to love!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
An exceptional land holding of almost 1.29 hectares and only a five minute drive to the city limits. Perched up high in a very private position you can take advantage of the sweeping views from the living areas and all bedrooms.
This rambling weatherboard home with so much charm, including high ceilings, Blackbutt staircase, timber floorboards and French doors to verandahs.
Generous living areas, formal lounge and dining rooms, sitting and breakfast room, media or family room, outdoor entertaining area, six bedrooms, four bathrooms and sheds galore. You’ll be comfortable all year round with heating and cooling, this home has too many feature to list. Set in a beautiful garden, evolved over decades, it is certainly a unique opportunity.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Six bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Four bathrooms,
– Multiple living areas
– Home office spaces
– So much history, Donald Bradman once slept in the guest room
– Polished timber floorboards
– Marble mantlepieces, historic staircase, Lion statues are from Martin Place in Sydney, doors from the nurses block in Bloomfield
– Kitchen with gas cooking, Asko dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– High ceilings, so much natural light
– Wrap around, wrought iron verandah at front of house
– French doors to Alfresco with pergola and wisteria, cool for summer
– Spring water, bore
– Six undercover car parks
– Established historic garden, the two pines at the front of the garden were grown from seeds from Gallipoli
– ActionAir ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Wood combustion heater for ambiance
– 4 bay shed
– Water tanks
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
The peace. You are away from the world but only minutes from town.
Entertaining in the summer garden is beautiful. The trees provide a full canopy.
Separate entertaining spaces for all of the family. Kids wonderland with rumpus room, cubby house and hidden nooks and crannies.
RATES: $612 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $900 per week
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.29 hectare
- 6 Garage