102 Dalton Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Much loved family home!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This cute home is just one block from the new Department of Primary Industries building and three blocks to the Orange CBD. The exterior of the house and garage have been recently painted within the last three months.
Consisting of three bedrooms and a fully fenced yard with rear lane access. Plenty of space for four vehicles and the caravan or boat. This property would suit a buyer who is either looking to invest or someone who loves to leave the car at home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Polished floorboards in kitchen and hallways
– Carpet in bedrooms and lounge area
– Natural gas connected
– Instant hot water
– Wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge area
– New kitchen cupboards and benchtops
– Electric cooking and dishwasher
– Walk in pantry
– Enclosed pergola with wood fire, roll down bistro blinds plus aerial points for TV
– Low maintenance gardens
– Concrete driveway that runs through to back yard
– Double garage with vehicle inspection pit in left side of garage with additional small hobby/storage room plus double carport
– Large carport with rear access for large caravan, boat or car
– Front and rear yard access
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT OUR HOUSE
Having lived in this house for over 24 years, raising our family, and investing time, energy, creativity, and love in its presentation we are proud that we have been able to turn this house into a home. We love the character of our house and the design which has been well thought out to suit anyone for any occasion. We love the sense of comfortability and warmth guests feel the moment they walk through the door. The pergola is ideal to entertain guests even on winter nights being close by a wood fire. The back yard boasts plenty of room for those looking for extra storage having a 2-car garage followed by two undercover carports. Accessibility was a huge selling point being able to store our caravan and having dual access to our home is hitting the jackpot for anyone that loves to adventure out. We love the geographical location of our home situated within a walking distance of Orange CBD close to several fine dining restaurants, high quality coffee spots, great pubs, and galleries. We hope whoever lives here next has as much enjoyment and happiness as my family has over the last two decades.
RATES: $717 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $500 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 689 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport