102 March Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,387,500
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Conveniently located in the heart of Orange, in a prominent location, this charming double brick home is in pristine condition. Its been renovated from the front door to the back with an inspired interior design. With the finest contemporary finishes throughout it flows to a low maintenance garden which includes grapes, figs and olives.
With the cafe and shopping lifestyle just a short walk away, this home is a superb inner-city home or property investment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Access to secure parking for 2 cars and storage off Sale Street
– Set on 412sqm block
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
– Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Two bedrooms have beautiful ornate fire place and mantle
– Stunning designer bathroom including deep freestanding bathtub
– Westinghouse stovetop, oven and dishwasher
– All new plumbing and electrical
– 2nd outdoor toilet
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Plenty of on street parking
– Very private backyard
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love being situated so close to town. A 5 minute walk will get you to several fine restaurants, fabulous coffee spots, great pubs and wine hubs.
The front veranda is a lovely spot to have a relaxing drink and is shaded by a beautiful Feijoa Tree that also adds privacy.
RATES: $753 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $520 – $540 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 413 m²
- 2 Garage