First time offered in 47 years
‘Unique Prestigious Family Home’
One of Orange’s most iconic properties is being offered for private sale for the first time in over 47 years. Known by the family as “Niela”, this property commands an inspection.
Built to the most exacting standards with an architecturally unique and timeless design from the early 1970s that will likely never be recreated. This luxury property will suit the most discerning of buyers eager to escape to the country for a five-star lifestyle or families seeking to upgrade their home.
This unique 566 m2 home sits on a generous 2,031 m2 double block, surrounded by established, private gardens with beautiful views and only a short distance from excellent schools and the centre of town.
– Four large bedrooms, all with quality timber built-ins
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Guest (5th) bedroom, with own ensuite
– Separate formal lounge and dining rooms
– Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Sun-drenched family and meals area
– North-facing outdoor breakfast patio
– Large formal study
– Second kitchenette
– Three car garage
– Ducted heating
– Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
– In-ground swimming pool
– Secret garden
Soaring cathedral ceilings and walls of glass capture the views and the light. Every room in the home has been designed with a simple principle in mind; each must be unique. The result is a geometric masterpiece. This home is timeless; with only one right angle, this stunning home is truly a grand design.
Rates $710 per quarter