1185 Packham Drive, via Molong, Garra NSW 2866Guide $1,050,000
Finish the dream!
House - Garra NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This is a unique opportunity to own a half-finished dream home awaiting your personal touch! This home is a canvas ready for your artistic vision to bring it to completion. Situated only 11km form the thriving village of Molong, this property comes with most of the materials and fixtures needed to finish the construction.
With a well-thought-out future plan, this home offers 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The foundation and structural framework are in place, and major utilities such as plumbing and electrical have been installed. The sale includes a complete set of building materials, including flooring, cabinetry, countertops, and fixtures. Additionally, appliances have been provided and are ready to be installed into the kitchen.
The exterior provides a blank slate for your gardening preferences. Ample parking space, horse yards and sheds. Imagine the satisfaction of customizing the finishes to suit your taste and creating a home that truly reflects your style.
Seize this opportunity to turn this promising project into the home of your dreams.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– New windows, double doors and front door
– 120,000L water tanks x 2 + 3 water tanks
– Electricity overhead to underground mains
– New wiring and lights to both sheds
– Main house all re-wired
– New downlights
– New power points + TV outlets to all bedrooms and loungeroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – 14/16KW – Mitsubishi electric inverter
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe + new split system
– New Puretec filtration system
– New rainwater reticulation system
– New sewerage
Material included in sale:
– Roof sheeting, fascia’s and eaves
– Remaining external cladding
– Insulation Batts
– Floor tiles for bathroom, laundry and ensuite
– Kitchen cupboards
– Laundry Cupboards
– Bathroom and ensuite cupboards
– Bathroom wall panelling
– Internal doors
– Entry panelling
– Internal and external lights
RATES: $148 per quarter
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6.43 hectare
- 4 Garage