The heart of leafy Westlea
A house before its time, this unique property has been with the original owner since it was first completed.
With a quiet northerly position and across the road from a park, this delightful home is situated on a corner block with beautiful established gardens.
– Large 957m2 block
– 3 bedrooms plus office (could be a 4th bedroom)
– North facing living areas
– Timber windows
– Elegant enclosed fireplace
– Private rear courtyard
– Vegie patch or extra yard
– Storage in ceiling and possibility to expand
– Generous linen and storage cupboards
– Large single garage and built in carport
– Walk-in storeroom
From the owner
The owner loves the sun streaming into the living/dining area, it’s the perfect place for lapping up the winter sun.
– Approx Rates $2550 pa
– Approx Land Size 957 m2
– Rental Appraisal: $420 per week (subject to market conditions)