Family Home with lots of appeal
The well-maintained brick home is located in a quite location with great street appeal.
Positioned on the ‘high side’ of the street, the fastidious buyer will appreciate all the little finishing touches that add up to make this house a home. It’s clean and tidy, been freshly painted, there is enough room for a young growing family and best of all, there is literally not much to do but move in.
– 4 bedrooms, all with BIR’s
– Great open plan family room with split air-con
– Gas ducted heating throughout, with large wood heater
– Seperate reading area/study area
– Kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard storage
– Undercover alfresco area, looking over the child friendly north-facing back garden
– Fully enclosed chicken run
– Secure double garage, with internal access
– Bonus shed at rear of property, genuine side access
The current owners love the neighbourhood with the convenience of being close to town.
Approx. Land Size 825 m2
Rates $635 per quarter
Rental Appraisal $400-$430 per week (subject to current market conditions)