14 Kileys Run, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Lifestyle acres with town water!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Lifestyle properties close to town are difficult to find. This one sits on just over 7 acres of fertile land and it’s only a 10 minute drive to the CBD. This family home offers a peaceful setting and rural views can be captured from all rooms. There are four bedrooms all with built-ins and the master bedroom with a walk- in wardrobe and an ensuite. The home has large living spaces inside and out. The property is fully fenced into four paddocks and is an ideal haven for livestock or the kids to play. There is direct access to kilometres of horse (recreational) tracks all the way through this area.
Now here’s the bonus, this property has town water, very rare for a farm.
Residents in the area of Clifton Grove enjoy a lifestyle like no other, a relaxed community spirit from a time gone by.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Just over 7 acres (2.91 Ha – Source Corelogic)
– Four bedrooms
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Other three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with full sized spa bath and separate toilet
– Cork flooring in kitchen and family room, quiet and warm in winter.
– Functional kitchen with Miele dishwasher, smeg oven,
– Eureka wood heater
– Large double garage with storage in ceiling
– 11.6m x 8.4m shed containing 2 stables
– Annex 4.3m x 4.3m to shed enclosed on 3 sides, with plenty of room for a horse float or caravan
– 49,000 litre rain water tank
– Colourbond chook shed and wood shed
– Garden shed attached to the house
– Round yard
– Four paddocks- mainly netting fences with electric outrigger wire
– Magnificent established gardens
– Tree lined driveway
– Joins bridle path to walk/ride to watts reserve or throughout estate
– Town water, weekly bin collection and school bus close with shelter shed
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
Living on a large block in a great neighbourhood, with good soil, on the edge of a beautiful regional city, with all of the peace, serenity and privacy you could wish for. Being able to safely walk/ride on roads and bridle paths at any time and onto pine forests and further.
RATES: $563 per quarter
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.91 hectare
- 2 Garage