14 Legacy Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Neat as a pin!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This home is the perfect property for first home buyers getting into the market or for an investor. Positioned in a quiet street and a nice walk to town, this cosy cottage has a lot to offer.
Set on a large 683m2 block, the house consists of two bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom and an updated kitchen. This street is one of Orange’s best kept secrets. Now here’s the bonus, there is a large shed with a double carport, and there is plenty of room to extend the existing home (stca). You will love it!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Quiet street, good neighbours
– North facing living area with gas heating and a split system reverse cycle air condtioner
– Two bedrooms, built in robe in the master
– One bathroom
– Updated kitchen, new stove
– Covered verandah and BBQ area
– Internal laundry
– Large fully fenced yard
– Established lawns and garden, secure yard for pets
– Garden shed
– Recently painted externally
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
This is a comfortable house to live in, we love verandah and gardens. It’s a quiet neighbourhood and walking distance to CBD and parks.
RATES: $625 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $465 per week
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Carport