14 Sutton Street, Canowindra NSW 2804Sold $490,000
QUALITY HOME ON HALF AN ACRE.
House Sold - Canowindra NSW
WHAT WE LOVE.
This home boasts generous separate living areas and a peaceful rural outlook on a level half acre block, the large double entrance doors open up to well maintained cork flooring which flows through the lounge, dining and kitchen area, there are four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, a generous kitchen with walk-in pantry, recently updated appliances and a central island bench with enough seating for six, the dining area leads to a covered alfresco area, perfect for large gatherings, to keep you comfortable all year round is a wood fire near the kitchen and ducted cooling.
Upstairs you’ll find a blank canvas with power and water connection, this space offers limitless possibilities, imagine creating your own private parents retreat with ensuite, walk-in robe with a balcony that overlooks the nearby parkland or perhaps a second living room with guest wing and study.
There is no need to worry about parking the car, caravan, boat or trailer with an oversized garage and attached double carport you’ll also find an access laneway behind the property to the rear yard.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four bedrooms with built-in robes
– Level 2011m2 block
– Large garage with attached double carport
– Open plan living area with cork flooring
– Separate dining space
– New carpet
– Kitchen with central island bench, walk-in pantry and updated appliances
– Generous main bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Private courtyard leading off one bedroom
– Wood fire heater (fan forced)
– Ducted electric cooling
– Laundry includes a second shower and toilet
– Ample storage
– Downlights throughout main living spaces
– Established gardens
– Unfinished upstairs space with endless possibilities (the upstairs floor print is 16 metres x 9.6 metres wide)
– Canowindra is a 30 minute drive North of Cowra and 50 minutes South-West of Orange
Available to view by appointment only by contacting Bianca on 0400 481 893
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,011 m²
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport