143 Sampson Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $600,000
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE!
This is a great opportunity to purchase this original solid brick home and take it on a new journey to modernise and update it to your own taste. The interior offers an air conditioned living area plus a north facing sunroom which flows to an undercover alfresco area. There are four good sized bedrooms plus a central bathroom with a separate toilet. It has a great child friendly backyard on a level block, a private fully fenced yard and also garaging for two cars.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE!
– 4 bedrooms
– Brand new reverse air conditioner
– Bathroom with shower and full sized bath for the kids plus separate toilet
– Double garage with remote access
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Security alarm system
– Established, low maintenance gardens
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE!
We love how close it is to town, Duntryleague golf course and the Robin Hood family hotel. This has been a fantastic investment with a solid return.
RATES: $601 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $525 per week