15 McCormick Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold
A pleasure to live in!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Every now and again we list a home that has everything that a lot of our clients have been asking for.
Situated on an acre (4025m2), this home was created with privacy in mind.
Set back in a quiet cul-de-sac, and positioned with north facing views, this home is not only a beautiful design but is a pleasure to live in, with so much northern light streaming in and double glazed windows and reverse cycle air-conditioning. This home ticks so many boxes, you’ll love it.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Five bedrooms and two living spaces (includes a theatre room, fully wired)
– Three bathrooms (includes one in the mancave)
– Double shed with mancave and bathroom
– Separate office/study
– Main bedroom with doors to own private alfresco, ensuite and massive walk in robe
– Vaccuum system throughout the house
– Kickboard cleaning system in kitchen
– Modern appliances, 2 self cleaning AEG ovens, gas cooktop, two drawer dishwasher and stone bench tops
– Tiles floor to ceiling in bathroom and ensuite
– Floor to ceiling windows in many rooms
– Automatic blinds in living and master bedroom
– Large frameless walk-in showers
– 2.7m high ceilings throughout and higher in the living area
– Coffered ceiling in the entrance area with cedar infill
– Established trees and gardens
– Rain water tank – 25,000 litres
– School bus at the end of the street
– Garbage collection at the driveway
– North east facing aspect
– Spacious double garage with internal access
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the backyard is north facing . It is an entertainers dream with alfresco, deck firepit and spa areas. We also love that the rear council strip has been planted with native trees for privacy.
RATES: $874 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $850 per week
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,025 m²
- 2 Garage