15 Medway Street, Blayney NSW 2799Sold $433,000
Affordable Family Home
House Sold - Blayney NSW
Meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated, this light filled family home has enough room for the kids to play AND for the adults to entertain.
Situated on the high side of a quite, no through cu-de-sac, you will feel instantly at home the moment you enter the front door.
Featuring neutral decors throughout and stunning timber floorboards in the main living area, homes like this are hard to come by and sell quickly when they do!
– Good size family block – 911m2
– 1990’s character 4 bedroom family home
– Timber floorboards in main living area, second lounge room at rear.
– Rumpus room at rear, with second toilet
– 3 bedrooms, 4th bedroom/large home office with seperate external entrance
– Main bathroom with bath & shower. Seperate toilet
– Safe and secure rear garden with timber deck, fire pit area and lawns area
– Single lock up garage
If you are looking for a neat, tidy, and affordable family home, then do yourself a favour and call for an inspection. This property will definitely tick a lot of those boxes.
Note: Blayney is conveniently situated approximately 30 minutes from both Orange and Bathurst, making it the ideal location for first home buyer looking to get into the market at a reasonable price.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 911 m²