17 Phillip Street, Molong NSW 2866Sold $395,000
Completely Renovated Classic
House Sold - Molong NSW
This Charming Classic 1940s Country Cottage has been extensively renovated throughout from the front picket fence to the back yard. There is nothing to do except move in & enjoy the Country Charm of yesteryear.
• 3 bedrooms with the bonus of a separate office space
• 2 newly renovated bathrooms with ensuite to the main
• Lovely original floorboards whitewashed & insulated underneath
• New open plan kitchen overlooking the lounge & dining areas
• Cosy lounge room with its own private north facing covered veranda
• Dining room has beautiful French doors that open to the back covered deck area.
• There is a possible a fourth single bedroom or kids’ playroom
• Main bathroom has shower & separate bath
• The laundry is spacious & has great storage space
• Comfortable all year round with reverse cycle airs & ceiling fans
• Save on those electricity bills with solar panels installed
• Lock up single garage with power & a carport area.
The owner loves everything about her home its just very comfortable all year round with cosy sitting areas to enjoy a cuppa, Also she loves the Town of Molong & the friendly Country people.
Rates $628 per annum approx
Rental appraisal approx $350 per week subject to market conditions
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²