18 Scarborough Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $795,000
Beautiful family home!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Situated in a new estate this beautiful home is perfectly positioned on a generous block in North Orange and is only 3 years old. There is plenty of space for a family with three living areas. The open plan kitchen/dining and main living area is light-filled and flows through to the undercover alfresco area.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living
– Generous 651m2 block
– Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
– Other bedrooms all have built in robes
– Three separate living areas
– Main bathroom with full size bath
– Ducted gas heating
– Double garage with internal and remote access
– Undercover alfresco with misting system
– Side access with plenty of room for the boat and/or caravan
– Kitchen has stone benchtops, gas cooking and walk in pantry
– 4 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
– Swann security system
– Fully fenced and landscaped – side access with double gates
– 3m x 3m garden shed
– 1.3km to Charles Sturt University
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVES
The house is situated in a lovely quiet and family friendly street with little traffic.
It is away from the hustle and bustle, but still close enough to town. The backyard is great for kids and pets. The kids activity room is fantastic for when the kids have friends over as it allows them to have their own space. We love the layout and just the overall vibe of the house.
RATES: $552 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $630 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 651 m²
- 2 Garage