183 Charles Booth Way, Millthorpe NSW 2798Sold $1,550,000
House Sold - Millthorpe NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This thoughtfully designed home is very spacious, offering three living areas, a large master suite, undercover alfresco and an open plan kitchen, living and dining room and its all solar passive.
It has pitched ceilings in the living, dining and kitchen areas and an abundance of large windows that optimise views of the district from all rooms.
Enjoy all the peace and privacy, with Millthorpe village just a five minute drive, and only ten minutes to the Orange airport. Now here’s the bonus, the kids will love to explore down by a creek which runs along the edge of the property, plus kangaroos and wombats often venture through the property.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Just over five prime acres located only six minute’s drive to Millthorpe.
– 18 Solar panels (5.22KW) – Grid connect (invertor, invertor/charger, energy meter) with 2 x LG CHEM 48V lithium battery pack (ea 9.3KW usage) – low running costs
– Three living areas, all with external access, perfect for working from home
– Undercover outdoor area
– Five bedrooms (or four plus an office), main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
– Ample Storage throughout the home
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Services to the property – town water, natural gas and garbage pickup
– Primary school pick up to Millthorpe plus bus service to other schools from Millthorpe
– Laundry with extra toilet
– 2 x 80,000L waters tanks plus town water
– Creek frontage to explore and an area for motorbikes and outdoor fun
– Gas heating and wood combustion fire
– Ceiling fans and air conditioner in the main living area
– Fishpond with viewing deck
– 3 bay shed – 12 x 9m (2 parking bays and workshop/storage) plus 6m x 3m garden shed
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We have loved watching the kids grow up in a home with plenty of space to explore, and have fun. The location is friendly, having great neighbours and wonderful surrounding views of the local district. This was our dream and it’s time for us to move onto the next stage of our lives.
RATES: $363.60 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $820 per week
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.19 hectare
- 4 Garage