2/45 Kite Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,600,000
A hidden gem in the CBD
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
There is a level of commitment and coordination to design a home like this.
In a short walk, half a block, you can be sitting in the historic Cook Park without a worry in the world. Or to the cafes and shops, just 2 blocks away.
Open plan living, raked ceilings and high windows with natural light just flooding in. The hub of the home is the kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and Asko appliances. There is a second living area for visitors, parents retreat or teenager’s games room.
The home itself comprises of four large bedrooms with the master featuring a large Hollywood robe and ensuite plus access to the paved courtyard. The three remaining bedrooms all have built in robes and a three-way bathroom close by.
Every square metre has been cleverly thought of, this is city living at its best.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Built in office space
– Kitchen with stone benchtops and Azko appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop
– Glass splashbacks, walk in pantry
– Electric window openers in living area (high windows)
– Bathrooms with heated towel rails, stone benchtops, walk behind shower screens
– Master with ensuite and 2-sided Hollywood robe
– Double sinks in ensuite
– Freestanding bath in main bathroom
– Single garage with remote and internal access
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas log fire for ambience
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Linen press
– Fully double glazed and north facing living areas
– Laundry with plenty of cupboards and access to courtyard and clothesline
– Secure mesh flyscreens
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love how close this home is to town, its such a nice walk to the local restaurants and cafes or a picnic in Cook Park.
RATES: $901 per quarter
Rental Return: $800-$850 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 447 m²