2 Bilton Place, Orange NSW 2800Contact Agent
Family home with relaxation in mind!
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This unique property offers the utmost in privacy. The home is set in established private gardens on a large block (3186m2). Positioned for family and relaxation in mind there are extensive living spaces and a large practical kitchen. All living areas are light filled on both levels. There are four bedrooms, master with ensuite, main bathroom plus an office or guest bedroom. You will be comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating and air conditioning plus gas log fire in living area. An undercover alfresco area flows from the living area and provides for great outdoor entertaining. The courtyard leads to the beautiful established garden.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Large family room
– Living area overlooking deck and lush back garden
– Amazing views
– Private established gardens
– Garden shed
– Ducted gas heating and air conditioning plus gas log fire
– The convenience of a good shopping centre a couple of blocks away
– A large office with room for three or four people to work comfortably
– Broadband with Fibre Optic now available at the house
– 31 solar panels owned outright.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the great neighbours, having such a large yard and a bore to water it all, plus solar on the roof, this keeps all of the bills lower and life is more comfortable.
RATES: $805 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $700 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,186 m²
- 2 Garage