2 Havachat Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Neat as a pin!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Surrounded by beautiful recreation parks and an within walking distance to Duntryleague Golf Club and the Robin Hood. This home feels good the minute you walk in the front door, there is a light-filled sunroom at the rear and the backyard is delightful with various fruit trees and overlooks the recreation area at the rear.
The home features three bedrooms and north facing living area on a large 660m2 block. The kitchen and dining room overlook the alfresco area. Ducted gas heating will keep you cosy in the winter months, and a split system air conditioner in the warmer months, this is a lovely family home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Large 660m2 block
– Three bedrooms all with LA wardrobe built in robes
– Newly renovated main bathroom with full sized bath, tiles to ceiling and separate toilet
– Kitchen with Fisher and Paykel cooktop, Simpson Thermaflow oven
– Laundry with second toilet
– Plantation shutters and thermal blinds
– Ducted gas heating plus Daikin split system air conditioning
– Separate dining area
– Covered alfresco with large paved area
– Ceiling fan in the living/dining area
– Fully fenced private rear garden with garden shed and 10,000 litre water tank
– Underfloor insulation
– Wool carpet
– Quality vinyl plank flooring to hard floor areas
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan
– Gable roof carport
– Fruit trees include cherry, plum, peach, nectarine, apricot, quince and apple
– Thornless blackberry and raspberry bushes plus rhubarb
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love sitting in our sunroom with the sun streaming in and having breakfast. We really enjoy the outdoor area and garden in summer and the access from our back gate to the park behind us to walk the dogs.
RATES: $646 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $500 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 660 m²