Stunning Art Deco
Beautiful, Spacious, Charming
Built-in a bygone era when builders were true craftsman, took pride in their work and created, rather than simply built. This double brick home is situated on a massive 2,077m2 block located in the quaint township of Blayney, just 30 minutes from the heart of both Orange or Bathurst.
The current owner has tastefully renovated this unique property whilst maintaining and complementing its stunning historical characteristics. The high ceilings with detailed cornices, double sash timber windows, original brickwork and formal veranda and decks add to the homes’ charisma.
It features 10.5ft ceilings, three bedrooms along with two bathrooms. A reverse cycle air conditioner and a wood burner fireplace will keep you comfortable year-round.
The vast enclosed backyard boasts plenty of room for both or relaxed family entertaining. The gardens feature numerous established deciduous trees, providing summer shade and stunning autumn foliage.
Outdoor living spaces are plenty with a courtyard to the west offering the perfect space for a vegetable patch and an undercover patio capturing the northern sun.
– Original timber floorboards and period feature cornices
– Brand new wool carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans in two main bedrooms
– Built-in robe in 3rd bedroom
– Clawfoot bath, marble vanity in the main bathroom
– Limestone fireplace
– Quality plantation shutters throughout
– Gourmets kitchen with AEG and Omega stainless steel appliances
– Granite bench tops, brand new dishwasher
– Separate dining area
– North-facing entertaining deck, opening out to the expanse of deciduous trees
– Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
– Extra-large four-car garage and workshop, along with 3 phase power
– Third toilet (external)
What the owner loves is the old charm and peaceful nature of sitting around the fire pit with family and friends enjoying an afternoon drink watching the sunset.
Approx Rates $1,235 p/a
Approx Land Size 2,077 m2