20 Matthews Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Sound investment with potential!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Whether you’re starting out, downsizing or looking for an investment this this well positioned three bedroom home ticks many boxes. North facing living and dining area and a neat kitchen connecting to the laundry which could be possibly modified into a butler’s pantry. The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity and shower screen. Externally the home is surrounded by a great sized yard plus a single lock up garage.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Spacious 669m2 block
– Three bedrooms
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Northern living area
– 2.7km walk to Duntryleague golf club and 1.1km to The Robin Hood Hotel
– 1.4km drive to Bletchington Public School
– Short 2.9km drive to town or North Orange shops
– Split system air-conditioning in living area
– Separate shower bath
– Fully fenced yard with side access
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We have loved the large enclosed rear yard when entertaining family and friends as well as the convenience of the location as it has the best of both worlds in being close to cafés, restaurants and shopping as well as a short drive home from work.
RATES: $651 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $450 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 669 m²