21 Eurawillah Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $860,000
Peaceful country views!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Welcome to this very unique family home, perfectly situated with uninterrupted views of the picturesque rural outlook and in a quiet culd de sac. The residence blends contemporary design with the serenity of its natural surroundings. The spacious living area seamlessly flows to the dining space and kitchen overlooking native pastures.
The modern shaker style kitchen has Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and a light filled walk in pantry. Adjacent to the main living area, timber framed sliding doors lead to a covered alfresco, also with country views. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating will keep you comfortable all year round.
This property truly is one of a kind and perfect for the family.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– 4 bedrooms
– Main bedroom with custom 3 sided walk in robe and ensuite with double sinks, shower stone bench seat and double shower heads plus under floor heating
– Main bathroom, stone benchtop with full sized bath and separate shower
– 2 living areas (2nd living area could be a 5th bedroom or work from home office)
– Hamptons style kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
– North facing dining and living area with rural views
– Downstairs living area also with country views
– Tasmanian Oak staircase and rail
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Linen cupboards
– Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating, ethanol fireplace for ambience
– Digital keyless entry on front door
– Instant gas hot water system
– Rear yard access
– Under house storage
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We absolutely love how peaceful & quiet it is. We love to sit out on the alfresco and enjoy a morning coffee & a wine at sunset! We love that we see kangaroos passing by and listening to the most beautiful birds in the paddocks… so unbelievably lovely. The BEST views of a storm rolling in and foggy winter mornings are so picturesque.
RATES: $637 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $680 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 555 m²
- 2 Garage