22 Breen Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Perfect for the person looking for their next investment or first home. Charming features with polished floorboards throughout. A cosy fireplace warms the family room which overlooks the easy care backyard. Open plan kitchen/dining and living area with the kitchen having a modern update. Stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. Separate living area at the front of the home with a built in office area or bookcase.
All bedrooms have built-in robes and master with a spacious walk behind robe. Completing this property is a double carport plus a single garage and a covered alfresco area overlooking the easy care yard with room to host guests.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom with walk behind robe and ensuite
– Light filled north/east facing family room
– Updated bathroom and kitchen
– Stainless steel dishwasher with gas cooking
– Timber floorboards
– Wood heater
– Low maintenance gardens
– Garage and double carport
– 550m to Calare Public School and 1.1km to Orange High School
WHAT THE OWNER’S LOVE
It’s close to town, Elephant Park for the kids, Academy roasters café, and a nice walk to the pool and CBD.
RATES: $582 per quarter approx
RENTAL RETURN: $560 per week.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- 2 Carport