22 Polona Street, Blayney NSW 2799Sold
AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME
House Sold - Blayney NSW
If you are looking for a neat, tidy, and affordable family home, then do yourself a favour and call for an inspection.
WHAT WE LOVE
Set in a peaceful part of Blayney close to nearby parkland, this home is sure to impress from the moment you enter, with a fresh and neutral color palette, three generous size bedrooms, a central bathroom, functional kitchen, generous open plan living area and oversized backyard which allows plenty of space for entertaining family and friends. This home is sure to tick a few boxes whether you are a first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
– Split system air-conditioning, wall heater and gas bayonets in main living/dining area
– Main bathroom includes bath, shower, vanity and separate w/c
– Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
– Well appointed kitchen with freestanding oven, dishwasher, double sink and breakfast bar
– Gas hot water system
– Single lockup garage with laundry
– Split level back yard includes a generous paved area, established trees and grass area for the kids to play, a garden shed for additional storage, raised garden beds and side gate access with plenty of space to store a caravan or trailer.
Blayney is well serviced with a hospital, medical centre, modern sports and leisure centre, numerous parks and hotels, schools and a supermarket.
Conveniently situated approximately 10 minutes to Millthorpe and 25 minutes from both Orange and Bathurst, making it the ideal location for the first home buyer looking to get into the market at a reasonable price.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 869 m²