24 Jonathon Road, Orange NSW 2800Sold $930,000
Need space for the family???? This is the one!!!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
A beautifully presented contemporary home conveniently located in West Orange. As you walk through the front door, the wide hallway invites you in and you immediately feel the spaciousness this residence offers. Featuring beautiful all-day light filled north facing living areas, you are invited to feel instantly at home. Perfect for the larger family or multi- generational living.
With a total of 5 oversized bedrooms, two including ensuites, and all including ceiling fans. Fabulous large outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining. This home ticks all the boxes and is a must to inspect.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Designed to make the most of contemporary family living
– New flooring through the entry, hallway and dining and lounge room areas
– Huge lounge area located off the generous sized kitchen and dining area, North facing and very light-filled. Gas ducting and split system air conditioning
– Five oversized bedrooms offer the opportunity to be used as an office, gym or a contained rumpus room for the kids
– Main bedroom with additional split system air conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
– Second bedroom extra sized, built in robe and ensuite
– All other bedrooms, large in size, with extra sized built in robes
– Family bathroom plus powder room
– Ducted gas heating
– Ample storage and a well thought-out floor plan.
– Palatial undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining
– Double garage with internal access
– Low maintenance front and backyard
– 850 sqm block
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love the all-day light filled large living areas, the northerly aspect and the very large size of the bedrooms. The large entrance and hallway – has always made arriving home feel spacious with the sense of overall large space – the home offered us a lot of space to live as a family. Access to lovely walkways, super warm in winter from effective heating and all-day sun in living areas, huge storage. Easy living for a family who work long hours, with areas to unwind and be together plus the bonus of a fabulous large entertaining deck.
Council Rates $736.54 per quarter
Rental Return $800 per week
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 850 m²
- 2 Garage