258 Byng Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $800,000
Double Brick - Fully Renovated!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Perfectly positioned just three blocks to the CBD, this beautiful double brick home offers a blend of timeless appeal with modern comfort. It features bluestone foundations, original polished floorboards with parquetry inlays, and high ceilings. The home has three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms, perfect for a BnB style accommodation (STCA).
The combined kitchen and dining area have been renovated with quality appliances. There is a light filled living room at the rear which flows through French doors to the covered deck. This is a really pretty home close to coffee shops and restaurants.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– 580m2 block, established gardens
– Fully renovated throughout
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Two bathrooms, one with full sized bath
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and LG dishwasher plus double sinks
– Island breakfast bar in kitchen
– Plantation shutters
– Gas heater plus split reverse cycle air conditioner
– Wood combustion fire for ambience
– Built in book cases
– Love covered front verandah
– Undercover alfresco area plus large shade tree in the rear yard
– Polished floorboards
– Side access to large single shed with workshop area
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
This is an easy home to live in, it’s a great location and cafes are a short walk away for a morning coffee. It’s also very cosy in winter, there’s nothing quite like an open fire on a cold night!
RATES: $607 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $600 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 580 m²