27 Turquoise Way, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Perfect home on a great sized block!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This home is perfectly positioned in the heart of North Orange and is walking distance to shopping and sporting facilities. It’s perfect for families. A very tidy home.
Featuring four bedrooms plus a formal lounge room or second living area with a chimney and gas log fire for ambiance. It includes a large master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The other 3 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage. Separating the bedrooms is a 3 way bathroom with a full sized bath, perfect for the kids. There is a well-appointed kitchen including stone benchtops and a Westinghouse gas stove. This area has an easy flow to the covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the landscaped garden.
You will be comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating and 3 split system air conditioners.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– 748m2 block
– Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Other bedrooms all have built-in robes
– Two separate living areas
– Main bathroom with full size bath
– Double garage drive through access and remote
– Timber deck at rear
– Kitchen has stone benchtops, gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher
– Ducted gas heating
– 3 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
– Fully fenced and landscaped
– 5kw sunnyboy 5k inverter
– Gas hot water
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love entertaining with our family and friends on the back deck and sitting around the firepit. Also love how close we are to the Waratahs and shops.
RATES: $630 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $660 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 748 m²
- 2 Garage