28 Emerald Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $642,000
If you're looking for space, then here it is!
House Sold - Orange NSW
Showcasing fine craftsmanship, modern contemporary style and a well-crafted floor plan that allows for effortless entertaining and relaxation, this immaculately presented home provides an enviable lifestyle opportunity for families who are looking for more!
* Four generous bedrooms, the master with a gorgeous ensuite and walk in robe and the rest having built in robes
* Vast amounts of living and entertaining spaces, three separate to be exact plus room for an office or study.
* The well-appointed kitchen with an enormous Ceasar Stone bench top and high-end appliances.
* Off the North facing dining you will find the outdoor alfresco which is covered to combat the elements.
* High ceilings with decorative cornice add to luxurious feel.
* Outdoors there is plenty of room to run around, along with access to the 6×6 shed which has been insulated and set up ready to be converted into a cracking “man cave”, home gym or simply extra storage.
* You will be taken care of in all seasons with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning which is also zoned.
* For water catchment there are 2x tanks which are hooked up to the zoned irrigation system.
* Moments from North Orange shopping centre, Waratahs sports ground and childcare facilities.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 904 m²
- Floor Area is 246 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces