29 National Avenue, Orange NSW 2800Sold
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Wake up to the sounds of bird life across the road in stunning picturesque Moulder Park with the Aquatic Centre just 100 metres away.
Travel back in time in this original retro style residence, a rare example in great condition. We are so excited to be offering this time capsule home full of original features from the kitchen, ornate high ceilings, period light fittings and tiles; and the highest quality carpet throughout.
Situated on a generous 759sqm block the established gardens and good size vegetable patch are certain to attract gardening enthusiasts.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, a living area with lovely views of Moulder Park and an attractive dining area, this home showcases the quality craftsmanship of the era.
So whether you are relaxing on the back verandah having a BBQ enjoying the north facing back yard garden, or taking a walk around the many parks in this area, this house and it’s location are sure to impress.
Whether you just enjoy the quaint retro style home as it is, do some minor renovations or undertake a major renovation, the location remains one of the best in all of Orange!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Centrally located in one of Orange’s most sort after streets
– Just 3 blocks from Cook Park and near local schools
– Three bedrooms or two bedrooms with a second living area – the choice is yours
– Original retro features, too many to list
– Gas heater
– Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
– Single garage with a good handyman tinkering space
– Established expansive gardens with space to change and mould to whatever you want it to be
– North facing alfresco entertaining area perfect for entertaining friends or enjoying a quiet BBQ home alone.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
Sunday mornings relaxing on the rear verandah with a coffee and the newspaper, often visited by rosellas, lorikeets and galahs. Walks along Moulder Park or a stroll up to Cook Park taking in the street trees, beautiful houses and some beautiful manicured gardens in the area. An early morning swim at the Aquatic Centre less than 100 metres from the front door. A cold beer at the Orange City Bowling Club just over a block away
RATES: $808 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $540 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 759 m²