29 Pippin Way, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Quiet, safe friendly neighborhood!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
If you’ve been looking around for a quiet, family friendly area with walking tracks and parks for the kids, you’ll know that Ploughman’s Hill Estate comes to top of mind. Situated in West Orange, this lovely four bedroom home site on a large 868m2 block with plenty of space of the kids to play.
The light-filled open plan kitchen/living area flows out to the undercover alfresco.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four bedrooms – three with built-in robes and master with walk-in robe
– Master with ensuite
– Main bathroom with bath tub for the kids
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, double sinks and dishwasher
– Double garage with internal access
– Quiet family friendly neighborhood
– Private rear yard
– Undercover alfresco entertaining
– Ducted central gas heating and ceiling fans
– Close to parks with play equipment and dedicated walking tracks through the wetlands
– Walk to Duntryleague and Wirraburra walk
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
This home has been a sound investment, it’s in a family friendly established neighborhood and a very quiet street. It’s close to Orange Anglican School and a short walk to the Agrestic Grocer for lunch.
Rates: $743 per quarter
Rental Return: $520 – $530 per week approximately
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 868 m²
- 2 Garage