3 John Carroll Lane, Orange NSW 2800Sold
What a lifestyle!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
It’s the hidden extras throughout a home that add up to make this home something special. A high spec, architecturally designed, family home that has been built with attention to detail everywhere you look, and all the rooms seem just that little bit bigger. The oversized living areas with high ceilings create a sense of openness, with an abundance of natural light flooding into the home and district views as far as the eye can see. There are three living rooms, one leading to the pool area, along with one of the best offices you will find, perfect for working from home.
The gourmet family kitchen features quality appliances and stone benchtops. Flowing out off the dining area is the outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining, and relaxing with those amazing views.
The king-sized master bedroom features a large walk-in robe, and an ensuite, with the remaining bedrooms all overlooking the established, landscaped garden.
This home truly is for those who strive for the best in life!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Solar panels – 3 kw system
– Pool – 10 x 4 metre, swim jets, salt water, automatic pH and pool monitoring system, electric heat pump
– Electric cable access installed in pool area
– 110,000 litre rainwater tank – with UV light water treatment and filtration system
– Access to Windera bore
– Drip irrigation system for boundary and pool hedge
– Watering points throughout property
– Wireless NBN
– Three free to air TV outlets
– Oven – five burner gas cooktop, electric oven
– Gas bottles
– Gas outlet for heating
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and air conditioning unit in family/library
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Underfloor heating in bathrooms
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Plantation shutters in bedrooms
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
The solar passive house design paired with a beautiful northern aspect which can be appreciated from many rooms. The house is cool in summer and warm in winter, all as a result of its passive design. The pool is a great addition to the house, lots of time with friends and family has been spent in and around the pool, and it has the swim jets which is perfect for exercise. Its a peaceful location just out of town with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
RATES: $322 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN : $800 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9,002 m²
- 2 Garage