3 Melville Place, Orange NSW 2800Sold $699,000
Perfect Family Home!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This light filled family home would make a great home or investment. You will feel right at home as soon as you walk in to this home. Located in a quiet street. This property is positioned on an 858m2 block that is easy to maintain. You will be comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating and a split system air conditioning unit. The property has an excellent tenant in place on a lease until January 2022.
WHAT YOULL LOVE
– U shape kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space gas cooking and dishwasher
– Separate loungeroom with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Ducted gas heating
– Internal laundry
– Spacious entertaining area
– North Facing rear with flat backyard and plenty of lawn
– Automatic irrigation system for the garden
– Double garage with internal access
– Solar panels
– Side access to back shed.
– -Double shed out the back with fireplace, power and workbench
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
I really enjoy how low maintenance 3 Melville Place is, as well as the location; a family-friendly yet super quiet area. I love the family feel the home offers with plenty of backyard space as well as the multipurpose shed. The master bedroom is set away from the rest of the home and the newly renovated ensuite offers a lush surprise. It is conveniently placed, within walking distance to Brendon Sturgeon Oval for kids’ sport and less than a 2 minute drive to North Orange shopping centre.
Rental Estimate $550 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 858 m²
- 4 Garage