3 Peters Place, Blayney NSW 2799Contact Agent
Fabulous & Affordable Family Home
House - Blayney NSW
Unique opportunity to acquire an affordable family home!
This well-maintained brick home is situated in a safe and quiet cul-de-sac with some lovely district views of the hills across to the northeast.
It is positioned in a sought after area of town, with easy commuting distance to either Orange or Bathurst.
Sitting on a large 1,147m2 block, the fastidious buyer will appreciate all the little finishing touches that add up to make this house a great home. It’s clean and tidy, sports a great size secure rear yard with a fabulous undercover alfresco and BBQ area perfect for entertaining.
Bonus: An oversized shed and workshop with high roof carport for the serious tradie or grey nomad.
– 4 bedrooms, all with BIR’s, ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
– Large, central north-facing open plan family room with dining
– Entertainers kitchen with gas cooktop, an abundance of cupboard storage
– Second formal living area
– Amazing undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
– Large linen press, with more storage
– Rainwater tank (connected to laundry & toilet)
– Four-car garage/workshop
– High roof carport with room for parking caravan
The current owner loves the privacy and peace, the convenience of being close to the township of Blayney, but only a short 30 min drive into Orange.
Blayney is well serviced with a hospital, medical centre, modern sports and leisure centre, numerous parks and hotels, schools and a supermarket.
Situated approximately 25 mins from both Orange or Bathurst, Blayney ideally positioned to benefit from the proposed Regis gold mine expansion. Come along and discover why many are ‘making a move’ to Blayney.
Approx. Land Size 1,147 m2
Rates $473 per quarter
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,147 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces