30 Obley Street, Yeoval NSW 2868Under Offer
YOUR RURAL LIFESTYLE AWAITS!
House - Yeoval NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This beautiful family residence offers a rare opportunity to secure a comfortable and cosy five-bedroom home only minutes to everything Yeoval has to offer. At the centre of the home you’ll find a sunlit and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with vaulted timber ceilings that are sure to impress, keeping you warm through winter and cool in the warmer months is the cozy wood fire place and central split system air conditioner.
Enjoy the amazing sunsets and peaceful surroundings of this rural retreat set on a generous 1631sqm fully fenced corner block with ample space to park the cars, trailer and caravan.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Expansive living/dining area with vaulted timber clad ceiling
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Parents retreat/rumpus room or home office
– The four other bedrooms are situated at the other end of the home with easy access to the main bathroom
– Three way bathroom with large vanity, separate shower and full sized bath
– Laundry with plenty of storage and direct access to the backyard
– Large double garage with attached workshop area
– Dog kennels, aviaries, and garden shed
– Kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher, 600mm oven and corner pantry
– NBN internet connection
– 5 kw Solar system
– Verandas at front and back of house
– Covered barbeque area
– Wood heater and split system air-conditioner
– Two water tanks with pump
– Land size 1631sqm
– less than 7mins walk to the Post Office, Royal Hotel, Bowling Club, Swimming Pool and Yeoval Central school.
Yeoval is a beautiful rural town with a delightful community spirit, located less than 1 hour drive from both Orange and Dubbo and within 35 minutes drive to Molong and Wellington.
Properties of this calibre are rarely available and highly sought after. For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Bianca 0400 481 893 appointments also available via video call.
$420 per week
Council Rates: approx. $230 per quarter
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,631 m²
- 2 Garage