Renovators Dream - First time offered in 50 years.
Take advantage of the Federal Governments Home Builders Grant, and undertake your dream renovation!
Double brick on bluestone foundations, this solid Californian bungalow ticks so many of the boxes that astute investors and renovators are looking for.
Only a block from both the new DPI building and the theatre/art gallery precinct, and only two (and a half) blocks to Summer Street.
Whilst in original condition, it has been well maintained and is now just waiting for a new owner to get onboard and transform into something special.
– Walking distance to the CBD, even closer to new DPI building
– 4 large bedrooms with two bathrooms
– Wood heating plus reverse cycle air conditioning
– Large kitchen and dining meals area with separate lounge
– High ceilings throughout
– Large level rear garden, with rear lane access
– Extra-large double garage/workshop at rear, with wood fire pizza oven
What the owners love is the (brilliant) location and the solid nature of the home. They certainly don’t build them like this anymore, and with a little imagination and hard work, the rewards for the new owners are there to be had.
Rates: $2715 per year approx