39 Coronation Drive, Orange NSW 2800Sold $600,000
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This c.1970 three-bedroom home has blisteringly good bones and stunning features throughout, such as polished floors and retro glass doors, and offers a world of possibility for those with creativity. Sitting on a generous 999sqm block and within walking distance to the CBD, Duntryleague Golf Course, Orange High, and Calare Public Schools, this property has unbridled potential to soak up that North-Easterly aspect.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Within walking distance to schools, CBD, and Duntryleague Golf Course
– Large 999sqm block
– Polished timber floors
– North-facing living area with gas heater
– Separate kitchen and dining with french doors leading to the alfresco area
– New Westinghouse freestanding electric cooker
– Glem Dishwasher
– Generously sized master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobe
– Remaining two bedrooms also with built-ins
– Bathroom with bathtub, vanity, and separate shower
– Double garage with single carport
– New Colourbond roof and guttering and double insulation
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We fell in love with the eclectic style of the house. As our children were growing up, they could walk to both primary and secondary school, plus we are within walking distance to Duntryleague for a round of golf and to the centre of town. It has a generous secure yard for dogs to run and kids to play.
RATES: $621 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $480 per week
Agent declares interest.