4 Barcoo Close, Orange NSW 2800Under Offer
Affordable acreage close to town!
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Lifestyle properties with just a bit more land close to town are quite rare, this one sits on just over 8 acres of land and its only 10 minutes drive to town.
This family home offers a peaceful setting, and the views can be captured from all rooms.
Although the home is dated, it has great bones and has potential to add value with a renovation or extension (stca).
The property is fully fenced and is an ideal haven for livestock or the kids to play. There is access nearby to kilometres of horse (recreational) tracks all the way through this area.
Now here’s the bonus, this property has town water, very rare for a farm.
Residents in the area of Clifton Grove enjoy a lifestyle like no other, a relaxed community spirit from a time gone by.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Just over 8 acres (3.57 Ha – Source Corelogic)
– Four bedrooms (includes office with built in bookshelves)
– Master with walk-through robe and ensuite
– Other two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with full sized bath and separate toilet
– Kitchen with Westinghouse oven and walk-in pantry
– Coonara wood heater
– Town water, weekly bin collection and school bus close with shelter shed
– Sheds – 10.5 x 6m with concrete floor and 3 roller doors.
10.5 x 5m, 1 roller door, dutch doors. Previously used as stables.
6 x 6, open end, dirt floor
– 6 x 6m double carport with power
– Tanks – 20,000 litres joined to 3000 litres with pressure pump
– Town water, septic tank, TV antenna, security lights
– Established trees including claret and golden ash, Chinese pistachio, Manchurian pears, maples, crepe myrtle, liquid amber, pine, gums and a variety of bottle brushes
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
We love spending mornings in the sunroom soaking winter sun and watching the native wildlife that frequent the acreage.
RATES: $575 per quarter
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $720 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3.57 hectare
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport