4 Oak Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Fringe CBD, Oak street classic!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Sitting on a massive 974m2 block, this Oak street classic has been lovingly restored to create a modern, light-filled sanctuary. This is a home where you simply feel good when you walk through the front door, featuring three bedrooms, all with built in robes and high ceilings throughout. Ducted gas heating and a wood combustion fire make this an easy living property, year round.
Now here’s the bonus, there is an art studio, or home office tucked away in the back garden, perfect for working from home!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Massive 974m2 level block with established leafy gardens
– Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Spare guest room with loft, or second living area.
– Original bathroom in great condition has been restored
– Renovated kitchen and appliances
– Renovated laundry/butlers pantry
– Updated carpets and polished floorboards
– New LED downlights
– Recently painted
– French doors to the lovely shady deck at the rear
– Large bay window in the lounge
– Double glazed windows
– 6.6 kw solar with 5kw inverter
– Gas boosted solar hot water
– Ducted gas heating
– Lopi combustion fire
– Very quiet street, walk to town
– Art studio or home office (fully compliant with electricity and other services)
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
We love the big yard with established gardens and the art studio tucked away in the garden. We love the french doors that open out and spill out onto lovely shady deck. We love the huge shady oak tree in the front yard and the cozy warm wood fire in the lounge.
RATES: $654 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $450 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 974 m²