42 Pippin Way, Orange NSW 2800Sold
Quiet, safe friendly neighbourhood!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
If you’ve been looking around for a quiet, family friendly area with walking tracks and parks for the kids, you’ll know that Ploughman’s Hill Estate comes to top of mind. Situated in West Orange, this lovely four-bedroom home site on a large 852m2 block with plenty of space of the kids to play.
The light-filled open plan kitchen/living area flows out to the undercover alfresco.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Four bedrooms – three with built-in robes and master with walk-in robe
– Master with ensuite
– Main bathroom with bath tub for the kids
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, double sinks and dishwasher
– Double garage with internal access
– Quiet family friendly neighbourhood
– Private rear yard, fully fenced
– Undercover alfresco entertaining
– Ducted central gas heating
– Close to parks with play equipment and dedicated walking tracks through the wetlands
– Zoned for Orange High and Calare Schools
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
This home has been a sound investment, it’s in a family friendly established neighbourhood and a very quiet street. It’s close to Orange Anglican School and a short walk to the Agrestic Grocer for lunch.
Rates: $814 per quarter
Rental Return: $620 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 852 m²
- 2 Garage