44 Hill Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold $1,150,000
So central, so charming!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
Location is high on the agenda with many buyers, they are trying to buy as close to the CBD as they can but still enjoy a peaceful lifestyle. This home is a rare gem right in the heart of Orange. Comfort and light were top of mind when renovating this charming property.
The features list goes on and on.
There are four beautifully restored bedrooms, the main with an ensuite. The main bathroom has a full sized bath.
But what really sets this home apart is the sun drenched north-east facing living area at the rear with French doors to the pitched undercover deck. This overlooks the established private rear yard. The presentation is impeccable, and with ducted gas heating throughout plus a split system air conditioner, you will be comfortable all year round.
A successful BnB, there is an opportunity for a smooth, turn key, transfer with all of the furniture included, or vacant possession, the choice is yours.
Just a quick stroll to the shops cafes and restaurants, what a lifestyle this home could be.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Period features throughout, built approximately 110 years ago
– North east facing rear yard
– Four bedrooms, main with ensuite recently renovated
– Two generous living areas, wood combustion fire in the formal area
– Dining room
– Country kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Main bathroom with full sized bath
– Rear covered deck overlooking established private garden
– Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioner
– Garden shed
– Lovely neighbourhood, with great neighbours
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
The location, the space, the back deck, and yard in the four seasons! Its a five minute stroll to get ice cream after dinner, walk home from the ‘Gladdy’ or any of the award winning restaurants in the CBD. Plus the neighbours are so friendly and its a quiet position, tucked away.
RATES: $837 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $700 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 491 m²