46 Byng Street, Orange NSW 2800Sold
'Ambrose' - Position Position Position!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This is one of the best neighbourhoods in Orange and is conveniently located in the heart of the CBD. The thoughtful renovation has retained its period style. It offers contemporary living yet maintains its historic character.
Three of the four bedrooms have built in wardrobes, the master has an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe. The polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and original fireplaces just add to the charm of this home. You will be cosy all year round with the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. The open plan living space offers a relaxed lifestyle flowing to the outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the established garden with rear yard access from Clinton Street.
With the Café and shopping lifestyle just a short walk away, this home is a superb inner-city home or property investment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Built circa 1880
– 398m2 block
– Four bedrooms – master with walk-in robe and the remaining three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two bathrooms, including ensuite to the main bedroom
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances – electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– Single carport with rear yard access
– Deck overlooking the private established low maintenance garden
– Walk to shops parks restaurants and cafes
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – perfect to keep warm in the winter and cool in the summer months
– Period fireplaces and polished floorboards
– Front verandah with cast iron Victorian pillars and picket fence
– Very successful Bnb
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
Everyone falls in love with ‘Ambrose’. It’s a charming place, always welcoming regardless of the season. The location is one of the best you can get in Orange, close to town and an easy walk to lots of options for dining, places to go for a drink or a stroll to Cook Park for a picnic. If you prefer to stay at home, entertaining under the mature olive tree in the secure backyard is a treat.
RATES: $819 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $690 per week
Information published by One Agency Orange on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 398 m²