5 Torulosa Way, Orange NSW 2800Contact Agent
House - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This spacious four bedroom brick veneer home has recently undergone a make-over, with brand new carpets, a complete repaint and new roof. It sits on a large 773m2 corner block and is well positioned to capture good light throughout the day, and also amazing sunsets in the evening.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Sunny lounge room
– Kitchen and dining area
– Four bedrooms, three with built ins
– Three way bathroom, including bath and separate shower
– Separate TV/games play room off the fourth bedroom
– Enclosed yard with large undercover carport area
– Side access off Maxime Place
– Close to Sir Jack Brabham Park and Orange Hospital precinct.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
This home feels nice as soon as you arrive in the front door, its spacious and has a great fenced yard which is very private. It’s been a great investment and shows a good potential return as a rental.
RATES: $564 per quarter
ESTIMATED RENTAL RETURN: $480 – $490 Per Week
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 773 m²