50 Olympic Drive, Orange NSW 2800Sold $882,500
Great house... great shed!
House Sold - Orange NSW
WHAT WE LOVE
This stylish property has quality written all over it. Walking distance to the Botanic Gardens and has a beautiful outdoor entertaining space, it’s been exceptionally maintained throughout, plus it’s in a quiet, safe, family friendly neighbourhood. Now here’s the bonus…. There is a large shed and carport at the rear plus a fully equipped bore and solar panels, so the bills will always be lower, year-round! Great family memories have been made in this home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
– Roselawn Estate
– Large 920m2 block, rear yard access to shed
– Four bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk-in-robe and other three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Three-way main bathroom with large shower area and a full sized bath for the kids
– Renovated kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, oven and stone benchtops
– Dining area flows through french doors to an undercover alfresco
– Double garage with remote and internal access.
– 9x5m shed with large carport, power and ceiling insulation
– Ducted gas heating and split system A/C, plus wood combustion heater
– Gas hot water
– Child and pet friendly large backyard, fully fenced with side access, perfect for a boat or caravan
– Bore and irrigation installed
– Alarm system
– Plantation shutters
– Solar panels 5kw (2 years old)
– Rain water tank – 1000 litres
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
This has been a wonderful home and location. Being only a few KM from the CBD and also close to the north orange shopping centre. Quite living conditions living in a cul de sac no through traffic and our beautiful gardens and huge shed. Spending summer times under the pergola having bbqs. Also loved sitting in front of our wood fire in winter. Perfect for Orange conditions.
RATES: $684 per quarter
RENTAL RETURN: $660 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 920 m²
- 4 Garage